• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

banana's: they ate some of the skin... is it ok??

greengirlie

Young Bun
my bunnies found a banana in my bag and managed t munch the skin away to the actual banana bit... they hadnt eaten much but am concerned about the skin.. does it do any harm to them???

Last edited:
It's ok for them to have some banana skin, its just got lots of sugar in so might make then fat if they have to much!

thankgoodness! i threw it away as soon as i saw it! wasnt much...

they have mastered the art of stair running and are constantly up and down the stairs so have no worries about them getting fat!! lol :lol:

is it normal for a bunny to snort and snuffle...?? dotty does it when she is eating.. dont think she did that when i first got her but she eating and running around so doesnt seem ill... its quite cute!! but unsure if i should be concerned or not!

is it normal for a bunny to snort and snuffle...?? dotty does it when she is eating..

If its just when she is eating, I wouldn't worry, my boy makes noises when hes eating really yummy things (usually banana). Keep an eye on it though.

Back