• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture of Trifle...

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Two scruffy buns arrived yesterday...and I named the girlie..brown and white one...
Trifle!..
...her brown boyfriend is called Ambrose!:D
Ambrosetriflec.jpg

Not clear pics as they are very nervous rabbits..but are cute to look at..Trifle is a bit on the large side..and Ambrose has a runny bum at moment..so need some sorting and TLC

Ambrosetrifled.jpg

Wow, doesn't Ambrose look at total ball of fluff!!!

Good luck with these two, I'm sure you'll put them bakc on the right track!

Hannnah

Lola (Trifle) and Scruff (Ambrose) were always nervous unfortunately, as they were both rescued, so liked each others company - Lola wearing the trousers most of the time!

Scruff only developed a runny bum recently, but hopefully the donation will cover any special attention, and we know Lola will stay by his side.

We were devastated to see them go, but due to recent circumstances, we couldn't keep them on, and wanted to make sure they went to a good (and respected) home. Looks like they're settling in to their new home which is good - keep us posted!

PS - Lola does look rather chubby in those pics! I'll dig out some pics that we have of them at some point.

Hi Katie,,hope you like their new names..we've already had a Lola so she had to be changed and I thought Ambrose suited him:D
They have settled in and are eating well..love their veg..
Ambrose was a bit dirty again this morning..but tonight not too bad..so the change of pellet may do the trick

nice to have met you and will keep you updated..
Hope your kitten didn't eat all your roses!:D

and yes for other people's ref...These 2 buns were not given up lightly and their owner was one of the few who gave a generous donation to cover their costs

and to add..I didn't use to be fond of lionheads..but now i like the scruffy looking ones!,

Last edited:
Back