• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Snowy and Bunnyrun

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
This is 8 year old Ethel who I am fostering for Bunnyrun (Caroline)
I thought this might cheer Caroline up after losing Duke yesterday...
And I thought Theo you might like to see your little angel after she has re-dug her hole in the garden!:shock::angel:
rabbits004.jpg

Here she is sat proudly next to it...I had to put a pot of grass so she couldn't go deeper :lol:
rabbits005.jpg

Pretending she doesn't know how that hole got there!
rabbits006.jpg

and a cute, angelic one for Theo!
Over the past couple of days her eyes have really improved! :D

Lucy x

FAO snowy and bunnyrun

hi ethal :wave:
you look so much better, your foster mummy is doing a fantastic job looking after you :D:D

OMG! sorry only just seen this thread

Awwwwwwwww, she's beautiful:love::love::love::love:, she is gorgeous and I can't wait to bring her home, she is looking really good, well done Montyflossy you really have done a brilliant job.

Thank you for nthe pictures, it's really cheered me up and boy we need cheering up at the moment, so thank you so much

She is lovely! :love::love::love:
Cant wait to meet her!
I will be on this bunny run too!
Me and Theo cant go without each other now :oops::lol:

Hi Amy!:wave:

Yes she is lovely, I adore her but I wanted to do the best by her and that is going to live with Theo!!!!!!!!:lol: Her worst eye is nearly better now so she looks even fuzzier without her wet face.
See you Wed! Look forward to meeting you guys,

Lucy x

Hi Amy!:wave:

Yes she is lovely, I adore her but I wanted to do the best by her and that is going to live with Theo!!!!!!!!:lol: Her worst eye is nearly better now so she looks even fuzzier without her wet face.
See you Wed! Look forward to meeting you guys,

Lucy x

Hi Lucy! :wave:

We cant wait to meet her and you!
Im so pleased her eye is on the mend now! :D
Theo is a great bun mum. Just like our Jane! :)

See you Wed! Get the kettle on for a natter! :lol:
Take care

Amy x x

Hi Lucy! :wave:

We cant wait to meet her and you!
Im so pleased her eye is on the mend now! :D
Theo is a great bun mum. Just like our Jane! :)

See you Wed! Get the kettle on for a natter! :lol:
Take care

Amy x x

We are meeting them in Slough and Montyflossy lives in Brighton so I don't think her kettle lead will stretch that far:roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fao sowy and bunntrun

not sure if i can do wednesday depends if my hubby can get the day off have tried to pm you snowy but had no reply :roll::roll:

Sorry, I have been at work all day and only just got in, when will you know about Wednesday?

Back