• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Cassie & Snowy just now!

kellycartmel

Warren Scout
I had Snowy (one of the freecycle boys) neutered last week and we went back for his check up today, all fine.

So him and Cassie are in my porch dating at the moment! All seems to be going well, I put them in together at about 4pm, Snowy humped her quite a bit and she just laid down and took it. They're eating together and neither one of them looks fussed by the company of the other one!

When I peeped out before they were right next to each other munching on pellets.

Fingers crossed it stays like this! My 2 wee white's together!

Things went very well with my first bond, other than the inital humping which lasted about an hour they were instant buddies.

They stayed in the porch together until yesterday when they went back outside into Cassie's scrubbed out hutch and run. They are very loved up and are together all the time, be it down in the run or up in the hutch!

DSCF0553.jpg

Back