• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky???...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hii...:wave:

My buns binky all the time, but sometimes they just run really fast, around their run, swerving in and out of things...

Is this a sort of binky??

I dont know? It doesn't look like a normal binky?:rolleyes:

I think it's just called "running really fast and swerving in and out of things"! :lol: Bobbin does it too, scary isn't it! :shock:

Rabbit behavior is not black and white, everything they do should be taken in context. So you have to look at what happened just before their behavior. You can probably assume that if nothing of any note happened before they start darting about they are probably happy! :D

I'm thinking of getting Wolfie a motorbike jacket cos he does the Wall of Death round his run all the time. He's just a little white blur!!!

Barley used to do this in the living room (more so than outisde as it's a larger room!), Round the back of the soft... round armchair 1, infront of armchair 2, behind the sofa... infront of armchair 1, behind armchair 2, back behind the sofa, infront of armchair 1 - flake out on the hearth! He wasn't scared of anything just "mad 5 minute mode", he does it less now he's older! Although just last weekend he was jumping and running about his run on the grass nice and fast - lovely to watch :D

Hannah

Back