• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why Oh Why Did I Look.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........at the Bobtails Website

Captain20Morgan1.jpg

Captain Morgan is a male un-neutered boy who has a sad story to tell. He came to us via a kind plumber who found him in a horrendous state, left in an empty house where he was working. As soon as Captain Morgan was given some water and hay he tucked right in and filled up his empty tummy. He is doing really well and is such a sweetheart. He he has no incisors - due to previous teeth problems we assume. He became very stressed when our vet tried to check his back teeth so they will be looked at when he is neutered. Captain Morgan is doing fantastically well and is looking for a great home with a neutered female. We are not sure of his age but we think he is quite elderly

Aw isn't he lovely :love:
What a handsome old boy. He looks a bit like our late Wellie.
He does sound like he was destined to be Jane Bun!!

I really have a thing for Agouti Dwarf Lops since Hershey :love:

Do you have a spare pen where you could squeeze him in (or a spare piece of house to make another one)? :)

Oh Jane, he is PERFECT for you!!!!!:D And yes, his name means that it was MEANT to be! SURELY you have a corner going for a gorgeous, gentle, elderly bun? :D :D :D :D :D

How on EARTH could anyone leave a poor bun behind when they move house?!?!?:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored:

He NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS you, Jane!!!!!:D:D

:love::love::love: what a gorgeous little, old, man rabbit .. reminds me of my old man, Bigwig. Glad he was rescued. How horrid to just leave him behind :evil::censored:

I so wish I had room here but I dont :cry:
At least I know that whilst at Bobtails The Captain will get A1 care :D

If I win the Lottery this weekend (*makes mental note to buy ticket* :rolleyes:) I will buy my Small Holding and then I can take on many more oldie Buns

Dream on Jane..................

Janex

Oooooh oooh, I am going to Bobtails tomorrow morning to collect Spot, so I will be sure to say hello and give him a cuddle. He's scrummy.

:D

Oh Jane how can you resist that story, I think you NEED him...

I would LOVE him to come here but I have to stick to my limits :cry:
It would be great if someone on here looking for a more mature Buck could offer The Captain a home.
Older Buns really are wonderful. I have adopted several oldies and they have all been a joy to care for.
Sooooooooooooooooooo any of yous able to take Captain Morgan into your home and into your heart ?

Janex

I would LOVE him to come here but I have to stick to my limits :cry:
It would be great if someone on here looking for a more mature Buck could offer The Captain a home.
Older Buns really are wonderful. I have adopted several oldies and they have all been a joy to care for.
Sooooooooooooooooooo any of yous able to take Captain Morgan into your home and into your heart ?

Janex

He is gorgeous :D My Golden Oldie Foster bunnies who are 8 and a half bring me so much pleasure. Oldies are just fabby ! Hope he gets a great home :D

I would dearly love to adopt a golden oldie, after seeing the wonderful work you have done with your Jane. I've vowed not to adopt a rabbit unless it's elderly. However I'm being well behaved and not taking on anymore pets until our future is more secure. :)

Jane, I thought you had room on the landing? ;) Oh yes your bed is there, so you move outside and The Captain moves in! :lol: Theres always ways around things Jane. xx

Back