• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beautiful Dogs!lots of piccies

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
there not dogs but i need a dedication to ym beautiful dogs, especially as bonnie is slowly detoriating, and we fear we may have to go the bridge soon

Bonnies Story: 13 years ago sum1 my mum knew had a cavalier named bonnie, didnt want her anymore, so we looked after her for 6 weeks so she cud decide if she cud give her up or not, we got so attatched to her, and go had our Cesar, so we kept her when she had decided she didnt want her anymore
so this is a dedication to my beautiful girl

bonnie2edited.jpg
around 8 years old here

bonnie.jpg

bonnieinbasket.jpg
in her bed

And then we have Ceasar
got him in 1987, a year before i was born, he was a loyal companion to bonnie, even tho he was eight when we adopted bonnie they became best friends, he went to the bridge in 2001.
Ceasar.jpg

Three years later we dopted Rocky from a rescue home, 5 months old....an unwanted pet. He is a nutter but i love him!! (he knocked Hayley (emjay) over as she tried 2 come down the stairs when she picked up Scampi from us lol!!)

DSC_00341.jpg

DSC_00271.jpg
(love this pic)

and with bonnie
bonnierocky.jpg

hope u dnt mind my really long dedication to my dogs:oops:

he was, he never misbehaved, he never went out of your sight. he always reminded me of Shadow from homeward bound :D

DSCF1932.jpg

lol i literally JUST got this of bonnie, sooo funny

Beautiful :love: Rocky is just gorgeous :love:

he is mad tho that dog! hes just so funny! he goes crazy and starts running round the house 4 no reason! But hes a lovely colour isnt he! ive never seen a colli x hes colour before

he is mad tho that dog! hes just so funny! he goes crazy and starts running round the house 4 no reason! But hes a lovely colour isnt he! ive never seen a colli x hes colour before

His colours lovely :love: And everyone knows the crazy ones are the best ones :lol:

Oh my god :love: They are all gorgeous but Bonnie is a treasure!! She looks like my Ruby (who is a 9 month old nutcase!) They are all very lucky to be so loved and cared for.Let me know how Bonnie goes on.

Back