• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does ahyone know how i would attach a hay rack to the wall?

I got two curtain hooks for my playhouse. The hay rack hangs on that, and I can get it on and off..

It works great!

Basically i have a hay rack shaped like a shopping basket, and i want to attack it to the shed wall, the same way stanley's mom did
in this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=100093&highlight=shopping+basket

but i want it to clip on and swing down so i can refill it...

ya get me?

:lol::lol:

How do i do it, and pictures of things i would need would be handly

thanks

Joanne, what's with your spelling :shock:!
Stanley's Mom's Stanley stopped using it so she donated it to us, Rita and Dylan have it now. Curtain hooks would be ideal, ours is screwed but has a hole at the top to put hay in.

Neil

Joanne, what's with your spelling :shock:!
Stanley's Mom's Stanley stopped using it so she donated it to us, Rita and Dylan have it now. Curtain hooks would be ideal, ours is screwed but has a hole at the top to put hay in.

Neil

Ok so i got one word wrong, its been a long day :D
Thanks, curtain hooks it is then, how did you get a hole in the top, and wont they jump in the hole?

ETA: 2 words :oops:
ETA: 3 words.... oh the shame

Ok so i got one word wrong, its been a long day :D
Thanks, curtain hooks it is then, how did you get a hole in the top, and wont they jump in the hole?

ETA: 2 words :oops:
ETA: 3 words.... oh the shame

I would imagine the hole was done with wire cutters, it's only fist sized to push hay through :D.

Neil

Back