PDA

View Full Version : Does ahyone know how i would attach a hay rack to the wall?

oscarbunny
15-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Basically i have a hay rack shaped like a shopping basket, and i want to attack it to the shed wall, the same way stanley's mom did
in this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=100093&highlight=shopping+basket

but i want it to clip on and swing down so i can refill it...

ya get me?

:lol::lol:

How do i do it, and pictures of things i would need would be handly

thanks

Jack-Bun
15-02-2008, 07:24 PM
I got two curtain hooks for my playhouse. The hay rack hangs on that, and I can get it on and off..

It works great!

Neil-and-Maria
15-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Basically i have a hay rack shaped like a shopping basket, and i want to attack it to the shed wall, the same way stanley's mom did
in this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=100093&highlight=shopping+basket

but i want it to clip on and swing down so i can refill it...

ya get me?

:lol::lol:

How do i do it, and pictures of things i would need would be handly

thanks

Joanne, what's with your spelling :shock:!
Stanley's Mom's Stanley stopped using it so she donated it to us, Rita and Dylan have it now. Curtain hooks would be ideal, ours is screwed but has a hole at the top to put hay in.

Neil

oscarbunny
15-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Joanne, what's with your spelling :shock:!
Stanley's Mom's Stanley stopped using it so she donated it to us, Rita and Dylan have it now. Curtain hooks would be ideal, ours is screwed but has a hole at the top to put hay in.

Neil

Ok so i got one word wrong, its been a long day :D
Thanks, curtain hooks it is then, how did you get a hole in the top, and wont they jump in the hole?

ETA: 2 words :oops:
ETA: 3 words.... oh the shame

Neil-and-Maria
15-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Ok so i got one word wrong, its been a long day :D
Thanks, curtain hooks it is then, how did you get a hole in the top, and wont they jump in the hole?

ETA: 2 words :oops:
ETA: 3 words.... oh the shame

I would imagine the hole was done with wire cutters, it's only fist sized to push hay through :D.

Neil