• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding unrabbity rabbits

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
No idea what to put as the title, lol.

I was just thinking about our own groups and realised that Molly and Mina were the hardest ones to bond. Both of these had been without rabbit company since they were babies, and when they were bonded seemed to take the longest to accept other rabbits.

The other rabbits all came straight from being with their siblings to being bonded and they were very easy to bond. Was this just coincidence or have other people noticed it too.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting. When I got Inky he had lived with a guinea pig for a couple of months because he was so tiny. However, as soon as he saw Floss, he just loved her from the first second and was the same when he met Smokey. I guess some rabbits are just naturally more friendly.

Not personally found it to be a trend, many of the rescues have lived alone from a young age but I can see why its easier to bond straight from a previous bond. I have found the few widowers I have bonded easier :)

Back