• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this better than a shed?

oooo I was looking at that one too. I'm not too sure about set-up either about having a hutch in there...? The guy is great, he makes to order and does a quote too. A rabbit hutch can cost that much! :lol:

I wouldnt be sure about leaving the buns overnight in it as it doesnt look that secure - or is that just me??

Its a very good run though :D

yes i am not sure about that either.. which is why a shed always appeals to me (i can rest easy at night!) but i can put a hutch in there I spose for the night? x

Wouldn't that be fab to have one of those attached to a shed as well. I'd love a set up like that, might even live in it myself! :lol:

I'm going for the other one because it doesn't have horizontal bars and that will look better as it will overlap the window partly. They'll have a 3'x2' hutch in there on legs with a ramp down. Plus they have various other bits to shelter in if they prefer.

I don't think it's too bad space for money wise. You can get cheaper ones but these look particularly well made.

Tamsin

I love it!I wanted to get something like that,but they dont deliver.It is great to be able to sit in with the rabbits that is the best bit.If i was rich i would get that and put a childs playhouse in there too

Jackie

Im not sure whether I would let my rabbits live outside in it due to there being no protection from weather etc but diffinately good for a run.:wave:

If you ask he'll put smaller mesh on, I'm going to get 1" x 1/2" instead of inch square as I think that's a bit more secure.

Don't have room for a shed too :(

Tam

i really want one of those pods within the aviary...what do u suppose they are called, cant find them:shock:!!!

They're designed for chickens, made by the same company that do iglu's I think they are called cubes. I think there is shelves etc. inside for chickens roosting so not sure they'd work with bunnies.

Tam

omlet?? i thought thats what they were called?? Id like the 15ft one but not sure if the parents would like the whole garden rabbit-fied!! hehe!

Back