• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A novel way of raising funds.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
A week ago I gave out some advice to a member of my local forum about her rabbits diet as he had constant soft stools caked to his rear end. After a few PMs and some perseverence on her part the problem resolved itself and she sent a donation to the rescue (just arrived today). There is aslo a member of this forum with the same problem who has offered to make a donation if i can resolve the issue :lol:

Looks like I finally fond my calling in life, solving sticky bottom syndrome!

I'lll be like those peopl on TV who study people stools and give them dietary advice :lol: At least rabbit poo smells better.

Sooz is helping me with Twinkle at the moment :wave:

She has forever had a mucky bum and it has caused caked on poop in worst case and then the inevitable staining... here is a picture of what has happened.

DSC00133.jpg

She is such a lovely friendly bunny and I so want her better that I asked Sooz if she could personally help me. I am sending her a donation for her efforts so we all benefit :D

Here is Twinkle after yet another bath as the mess is just so bad at times. I am hoping I will be able to eventually post a clean bum photo :lol::lol::lol: Also gives Sooz a chance to see which fluffybun she is helping ;)

bunny001.jpg

bunny002.jpg

Yeah, how did you find that? :wave:

Twinkle is a poppet :love: I have had a couple of rescues in like her, black otter nethies. :)

Bacause if I am ever doing a search on a rabbit issue on google, some of the websites listed comes up with Sheffield forum - posted by Sooz roflolol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh really? Oh dear. Some of that advice is very outdated now, I hardly post unless I see a rabbit specific topic come up :lol:

Back