• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cassius is in for de-plumming UD- Infected testical.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
By God that bunny needs it too :lol: I cant take the noise, the mess or the smell any longer.

Cassius however was not in agreement and wanted to hold onto his plums for as long as possible.

05-10-07_1438.jpg

I'm still nervous as anything though so some vibes for my little lad and some calming ones for me would be much appreciated, although after Rory I cant be due another neutering disaster so soon.

Last edited:
No news yet, he was scheduled in for a later op. so probably get a call between 2 and 3pm. :D

Loads of vibes for Cassius, and calming vibes for you Sooz. Know how your feeling as my Charlie was deplummed yesterday, my nerves were in tatters LOL

Sending loads of vibes. Cookie was the same on Wednesday when she went to be spayed - she hid herself under the newspaper in her litter tray :lol::roll:

Well, I got impatient and called them :oops: seems Cass was way down the ops list so he has only been round about an hour. Claire is going to call me back in an hour and a half to collet him.

Just went to check on Cass and he has poo'd but I found him shivering in his litter tray :? He wont stay on a heat pad so he has come in the livingroom for cuddles instead.

Just given Cassius his daily once over and we have a pair of swollen testicals and one that looks infected :?

Seriously why is it always MY rabbits which have complications :roll: His lordship dosn't seem bothered thankfully.

Vets tomorrow then :(

Back