• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What type of bun is this?

BeckyLH

Banned
Can anyone tell me what colouring of bun this is? I keep spotting this beauty on the RR advert and have always adored this colouring. Seems really hard to come by though, I saw one in a PAH adoption centre once but she was very nervous and had a tendency to bite, beautiful bunny though. If anyone has a bunny like this or has one available for rehoming I'd love to see them :)

cutebun.jpg

Thanks,
Becky x

Looks like the colouring is Isabella (beige). Possibly a Dwarf Lop or cross breed.

Lexie in my siggie is an Isabella Dwarf Lop :D

Last edited:
Beautiful :)

If anyone has a single female bun like this come in in the next few weeks could you let me know please? I'm sure Walt would love a pretty wife like this :) I'm in Yorkshire but I don't mind a drive :)

Then again, when it comes to it the colouring's not that important of course, I've just always had a fondness for these :D

Becky x

Last edited:
as for the color (i know, i know) its a common color for breeders its when you cross a blue tort with a chocolate tort and you get lilacs I'm trying to get the color for my English Lops I have the chocolate down but I still need work on the blue:).

Exactly, with all due respect AgoutiLover you may want to be careful giving colour recommendations on here purely because in the US they call then completely different names to what they call them here and it'll just confuse peoplle if you and I tell people 2 different things!! :lol:

BTW I'm a BRC Judge so pretty accurate ;)

Exactly, with all due respect AgoutiLover you may want to be careful giving colour recommendations on here purely because in the US they call then completely different names to what they call them here and it'll just confuse peoplle if you and I tell people 2 different things!! :lol:

BTW I'm a BRC Judge so pretty accurate ;)

Yikes!:lol: I dont want to come across as an idiot... to late:oops:

Back