• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG police have rang

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I did think :censored: what have I done now. :oops::lol:

But they've taken a bun off a man who was about to feed it to their dog :shock::shock::cry::cry:

Last edited:
They think bunny has been pinched, so we can't neuter etc yet as we have to wait to see bunny is to be claimed, they must of been doing it in a public place. I just rang Steph and asked if bunny can be delivered to her for me, she's just ringing the police now as I'm at work and wont be able to be there to take bunny in right this second.

Poor bun, imagine stealing someones pet to let a dog chase it to death then eat it! Scum!:evil::evil::evil::evil: The poor bun must be terrified!:cry:

Bunny is coming here about 3pm today :D Poor bunny will get spoilt and some loving :D Ive told Tree we should call him/her Copper :shock::lol:

I hope they take his dog off him too :? Some people should not be allowed pets full stop.

Back