• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking of hiring Rhia out..

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
..for demolition :roll: She has destroyed over £60 worth of toys in the past week *faints* & is showing no signs of stopping - anyone else struggle to keep up with toys?! I'm skint now & worrying that she'll be bored! X

I know what you mean - our two chew their way through almost everything.

We had to take their treatball away as they seemed to decide one hole for the food to come out wasn't enough and so proceeded to make another :roll::roll: Fortunately tunnels and the like seem to keep them entertained for hours so toys made of chunky wood are working at the moment.

loo roll tubes stuffed with hay work too, and it doesn't matter about destroying those!

Lola won't play with toys, she took a liking to my brand new dining table tho:roll: that has had to be sectioned off as i can't let her eat her way thru a solid oak table:lol: i have tried loads of toys are she just looks at them and walks away. don't know what else to try. i thought it might be because she's a giant

Anything made of willow lasts all over ten minutes with two of mine... slightly longer with the other two, but it still vanishes within 2 hours. ^^ I really wish that willow balls and stuff could be bought in bulk... Either that, or it's time I made my own, there are enough willow trees around here to work with. Wooden toys/blocks are completely ignored here, usaally in favour of the hutch/run/kitchen cupboards when inside... I just chuck a bunch of toilet roll tubes in with them, sometimes stuffed with hay, sometimes not... They all seem to love flinging things, and two of mine play a game that involves searching for all their tubes to pile in their litter tray - usually very neatly.

:lol: :lol: She can have some of Fae and Miloe's toys if she wants Becky! Mine hardly touch theirs - they prefer sleeping and eating paper than having fun and playing with toys! :roll:

Blimey Rhia.... my only suggestion is cardboard boxes, Lily and Sandy get through loads, they are the demolition experts too!

Tried all the homemade toys, She isnt interested! :rolleyes: Just posted on freecycle for some fruit tree branches in hope that if somebody gives us some, they will keep her entertained :lol: She needs a friend Bless her X

I purchased a carrot today in Wilkinsons for 79p. She didnt really need another but the first was £2 something from P@H.
Marble goes through lots of boxes.

Back