• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H Nottingham

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Do any of the P@H in Nottingham/shire have an adoption centre? I went into the Castle Marina branch to get some hutch stain for the first time in about a year, but couldn't see any adoption animals...in fact they didn't appear to have any rabbits at all.

Amy

i got jack from there years ago :oops:...

i rescued her as it was only her left and the place was dirty and not very nice.
admittedly this was almost 2 years ago and before the adoption stuff came in...

are you planning to adopt a bun?

They had one last time I went in but its right at the back. I really home they don't keep rabbits in there as they barely look big enough for a hamster. I've never seen any animal in there though.

its was right at the back. Go in and walk past all the bunny enclosures in the middle and it was on the back wall between the fish tanks and rabbit cages.

Yes they do have one Amy - there was 3 black bunnies in there when I went a few weeks ago, walk straight to the back there are 3 small tanks - you probably missed them because of the size:(

Thanks for that Isabel and Sue :wave:

I must be blind because I thought I'd looked everywhere :roll: :lol:

I really want to see what what a P@H adoption centre is like after all the debate on here.

I also went in to the one at Castle Marina yesterday, they had one chocolate dutch in the adoption area.

Yep, the chocolate Dutch is still in there. Popped in for some supplies today.

They have the same adoption centre as my store, except they still have the bottom partitioned off into two. We had someone come and cut out the partition , so the animal gets both sides now. Still not ideal, but having the whole base is much better.

Went in to have a look after work tonight...I can't believe I didn't see it before :roll:

The chocolate dutch was still there...she looks lovely :D

The Derby store has one, they only had one bun last time I was in there who had all of the 4 spaces available to her, must be horrific when there are 4 buns in there, wouldn't have any room to move :cry:

The Derby store has one, they only had one bun last time I was in there who had all of the 4 spaces available to her, must be horrific when there are 4 buns in there, wouldn't have any room to move :cry:

This is why they are in the process of moving the dividing panel between the two lower units. I think a lot of people raised concerns regarding the size.

Back