• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue message ....some success ???

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We have had lots and lots of enquiries about rabbits this last few weeks.

some people were sadly turned away as bunny accomodation etc was not to our standards.....but some have gone away to improve ..or at least think on that .

some people were lovely and have visited and reserved buns .....

i dont remember there being this much interest last year or before ....perhaps more people are at last thinking of rescues rather than shops...:D:D:D

i really hope that is the case! :D and by showing interest at least the people who didn't quite make the grade can think about it and improve. i think educating people is key to making long term changes. i really hope lots of bunnys find a new forever home:D

Thats good to hear!!! hope many of your buns find lovely new homes in the very near future!:D

I have had very few enquiries but on the plus side, at least the 'get rid' calls seem to have subsided :?

That is brilliant news!
I for one, never thought of rescue buns before being put in the direction of this forum...i wouldn't have any other now though:D

We have had lots and lots of enquiries about rabbits this last few weeks.

some people were sadly turned away as bunny accomodation etc was not to our standards.....but some have gone away to improve ..or at least think on that .

some people were lovely and have visited and reserved buns .....

i dont remember there being this much interest last year or before ....perhaps more people are at last thinking of rescues rather than shops...:D:D:D

Well thats the third enquiry of the week so I suppose it aint all bad. *cautious :)*

I have a pair arriving tonight though.

Must admit we're still busy with animals going out which is unusual for this time of year we're normally only busy until the end of January and then it picks up again around April time.

It also seems to be the rabbits that have been with us a while that are going out.:) which isn't a bad thing.

As for the calls coming in I'm taking more for guineas than rabbits :shock::shock: which is again not normal.

Oh well won't complain especially as my numbers needed to reduce so I can move animals around ready for the new hutches being built. :D

we are getting lots of calls for incoming buns..and rehoming is slow..
having said that a few are due out this weekend..so fingers crossed:D

Back