• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emrys

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Well I got my newest laddie castrated. He's a rescue from the SSPCA and 7 months old so just the right age for the procedure. He was the laughing stock of the veterinary practice today though. The staff found it funny that he was getting done on Valentine's Day. However its a gift to his wee future bride, so maybe its appropriate.
Here he is snoozing, he's still quite tired from the GA but eating like there's no tomorrow.

11Emrys14thFebruaryy2008.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwww I love him!!! :love::love:Look at that cute face!! He looks happy for a bunny thats just had the boy chop!! He is a gorgeous bunny. Looking forward to more bun pics

He is the perfect bunnie if there's such a thing. He's so happy and active and will lick any bare patch of skin. Best of all he did not spary and doesn't chew furniture or cables. I consider that a miriacle as far as bunnies are concerned.

Back