• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney and Bluebell....so excited! U/D pics

JoLB

Warren Scout
I am leaving to get Barney and Bluebell in 7 minutes!

Barney is at Janice's, he was originally going to be bonded with Chrissie but they didn't get on, so Janice swapped her for Bluebell, and it seems to have worked!

I haven't seen Barney since Sunday, so I am missing him! And I can't wait to meet Bluebell.

I'm 27, but acting like a child at christmas :lol:

(now 5 mins :lol: )

Last edited:
Just got them home...it seems Barney knows where he is but can't smell his old smell here so might be a bit confused!

Bluebell is a bit scared I think.

Barney now keeps trying it on with Bluebell :oops:
Should I try and stop him?

Just let him, he will settle before too long. If you have any chasing leave them unless they are latched on to each other. They have to sort out who is the boss in their new enviroment. If I get chasing etc I always count to 10 which gives me time to see what is going on, if they latch on to each other I just pull one away, count to 10 and then release them.

Thanks Janice. They seem ok at the moment then, they haven't chased. I think Bluebell is a bit overwhelmed!

Will let you know how it goes!

Here are my gorgeous buns, Barney and Bluebell.

Snuggled up in the hutch

DSC00334.jpg

Chilling out in the hall

DSC00350.jpg

Bluebell is still a bit unsure of us, although comes to see what we're doing (probably more likely is that she wants to see if we have any food :lol: )

Back