• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:O I have just dont the stupidest thing ever!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Omg... No!...

I have got a shed for all my rabbit stuff, like woodshaving, hay, straw, food etc. It has a padlock on the door, so I came in and needed some tissue for my hand, because I cut it on a big stick:oops:

Right so I had the keys for the padlock in my mouth and I am bent over the toilet, trying to get some tissue... I sneezed and the keys came flying out of my mouth down the toilet!:shock:

They have gone right under, and I cant reach them!!!

What can I do?

I always drop stuff down the toilet!
Its like i know theres a risk off something falling down there so it does!

I'm quite familiar with toilet fishing :D

Perhaps putting a spare key in a safe place might be a good idea. Then tell us where the safe place is so we can remind you when you forget where you put them ;)

I shut the toilet lid every time i go into the bathroom!! the cost of new toothbrushes, hairbrushes, nailpolish remover ... the list goes on and on!:oops:

i dropped my dad's toothbrush in the septic tank :lol: the lid is broken so it's open (it scares me alot :lol: ) don't worry, i don't think he's used it :lol:

Right everyone. Please try to remember where I have put the spare keys:
In the top drawer of the desk...

Lol. :oops:

Back