• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Holly please, she is very ill u/d 15th vet called again

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My really special little lionhead (in my sig) is really ill. I got home and she was off colour, but not that bad, I gave her some infacol and metacam, warm water with biolapis and made her move about she seemed ok, but in statis. Went to clean my hutches and Bryn shouts she's got worse, he'd tried to pick her up and she was floppy, not in a floppy rabbit but like she was totally relaxed. We rush her up the emrgency vet and rom leaving the house to the vet (20 minutes away) she had really bloated. Vet said she is very, very ill and he doesn't think she's going to make it :cry::cry::cry::cry: I was crying really bad in vets and Holly didn't want to be left and kept trying to get to me and snuggling up to my tummy, I have had to say goodbye to her. She is a very special rabbt and I love her lots, I've asked the vet to do everything to hep her.

I love her so much she can't die :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
My really special little lionhead (in my sig) is really ill. I got home and she was off colour, but not that bad, I gave her some infacol and metacam, warm water with biolapis and made her move about she seemed ok, but in statis. Went to clean my hutches and Bryn shouts she's got worse, he'd tried to pick her up and she was floppy, not in a floppy rabbit but like she was totally relaxed. We rush her up the emrgency vet and rom leaving the house to the vet (20 minutes away) she had really bloated. Vet said she is very, very ill and he doesn't think she's going to make it :cry::cry::cry::cry: I was crying really bad in vets and Holly didn't want to be left and kept trying to get to me and snuggling up to my tummy, I have had to say goodbye to her. She is a very special rabbt and I love her lots, I've asked the vet to do everything to hep her.

I love her so much she can't die :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh Tree :cry::cry::cry:

I really, really hope the Vets can help Holly.
Sending a billion vibes for her

Janex

Oh no, sending huge vibes, I am so sorry.

I really really truely hope she pulls through.

x

oh god i really hope she gets better overnight.

she's in the best possible hands and all you can do for her now is send big vibes..

i REALLY hope she pulls through, poor little Holly

thinking of you :(:(

Thank you so much, she is my most cuddly bunny she has to pull through, this can't be happening :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I need to sort ouit my other bunnies, I've just been sick, Bryn's told me not to worry, but all her fur looked different I can't believe how quick she went down hill, like no bloat when we left the house and really fat when we got to the vets. I started screamig she's bloated, she's bloated :cry::cry::cry:. The vet was the same one tha sown on Scooby's nose I hope he can perform two miricles. I don't know what I would do without her. :cry:

Really hope she pulls through its really bad when you are in this situation as i was with my cat 2 weeks ago but thankfully pulled through and i hope this little one does aswell.

Rick

Tree we are thinking of Holly, Bryn and you here and sending loads of get well vibes mate. I know how upset you are :( Holly knows you love her lots and she is at the vets getting the best veterinary treatment xxx

Come on Holly! You can pull through.
Our thoughts and vibes are with you Tree.

We always call her the majic rabbit, because she's too special to have been born, she must of come from an egg from out of space. Ste just said she'll be ok cause she's majic :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back