• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for rabbits

Fluffy_Whabbit

Warren Scout
Call me silly,:roll::lol: but I kind of struggle to come up with really good ideas for rabbit toys.:? Tinky is a very playful rabbit, we sometimes play tag:lol:, and I'm sure she would love some nice toys to use some of all that bouncy energy. Does anyone have any good ideas for me? :)Any ideas will be greatly appreciated by me and Tinky ;) Thanks in advance:wave:

How about some cardboard boxes? You can put hay or straw in there and she can dig around. Or you could cut a hole in the side and make a hidey house. Leftover toilet rolls stuffed with hay make good toys also. Hope that helps. Also another rabbits is the best toy you can get!

Mine love, Tiolet roll tubes, boxes, shredded paper in boxes, jingle bells.

Eerything they can throw or roll...:D

Hope this helps x

I agree, there's nothing like a bunny partner, makes such a difference to their lives.

Could try...
scrunched up newspaper balls
empty cotton reels
fir tree cones

My buns love big cardboard boxes with holes cut in.

Rabswood

i brought mine some cat toys from wilkinsons, they like throwing things around that have bells in them. They also like playing with the doorstop!!:lol:

Thanks for the ideas! :D I will certainly try them! I do have cat toys, with bells inside, so thats a start :) Some great ideas you gave me! I'm sure she will love it! :D

I definitely considder getting her a friend in the future. She will make friends easilly with another doe, she has such a lovely personality! :) Thanks again!:wave:

I definitely considder getting her a friend in the future. She will make friends easilly with another doe, she has such a lovely personality! :) Thanks again!:wave:

Just on a side note... rabbits personalities towards people don't necessarily match those towards a new rabbit. Two does can actually me quite aggressive towards each other. It's because rabbits can be quite territorial. You might find a neutered male actually works out better. Either way they'll need to meet somewhere neutral to make friends :) I'm sure you'll do research closer to the time but just thought you should know some people get a bit of a shock otherwise when their sweet little bun decides to beat up the invader :lol:

Back