• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Craft/Easter fundraiser for ARC please take a look...

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
This is one for all you craft people/ card makers/ scrapbookers or anyone that wants to have a go.
My mum has loads of different cutters to make items for card making etc, here are a couple of pics of what I mean -

bun015.jpg

bun019.jpg

Here are just a few of the cuts we can do - jumping bunny, watering can, butterfly, teddy, gorilla, lion, zebra, sitting bunny, basket with bow, chicken cracked egg, present, baby doll, bodys small and large, clothes, hair and shoes, handbag, mobile phone, easter bunny, easter egg/jelly bean, high heel shoes, guitar, golf, dress and hanger, bike, flowers, fairy, lamb, heart, dragonfly, tiara and wand, hammer, screwdriver, cross, rocking horse, baby clothes set, ball and boots, praying hands.

If there is anything specific you want please ask we may well have it, we have all the different coloured card you can think of!

We can do specific things you want or ask for a mix of a particular theme e.g easter.

We can also make cards on request for any occasion e.g Easter or a childs birthday. We also have gingham scrunchies and girls gingham socks available ready for the summer school unifroms in all the colours.

Let me know what you want and i can give you a price or make me an offer we would just like to raise some money for ARC, they have loads of rabbits in at the moment and have loads on their waiting list so please help us out.

Thanks in advance x

I would like metallic silver wedding bells... smallish... would need 150... what are the chances and how much?

xxx

ooooh I will buy some bunnies and baskets please, mix of colours and more bunnies than baskets.

Would it be possible to have them for next weekend (we have a playgroup fundraiser the week after)?

Let me know cost etc and I can paypal you or send a cheque or whatever!

Kelly

ooooh I will buy some bunnies and baskets please, mix of colours and more bunnies than baskets.

Would it be possible to have them for next weekend (we have a playgroup fundraiser the week after)?

Let me know cost etc and I can paypal you or send a cheque or whatever!

Kelly

Wil send you a pm :)

Katie - you and your family are sooo lovely, thankyou so much! :D
If you could make some stuff for us to sell in the surgery that would be lovely x

Hii x
Im Katie7 s sister and im just gonna add a few bits to the fundraiser...
007-2.jpg

• Bride and Groom
  • Birthday Cake
  • Saw
  • Tape measure
  • File
  • Girls frilly bag
  • Girls trousers + Belt
  • Girls long sleeve top
  • Skinny dress
  • Coat hanger
  • Large bow
  • Teddy bear
  • Large Handbag
  • Moblie Phone
  • Fairy/Tinkerbell
  • Shoe

I will be adding more Pics soon so keep looking back !! :D

Hii x
Im Katie7 s sister and im just gonna add a few bits to the fundraiser...
007-2.jpg

• Bride and Groom
  • Birthday Cake
  • Saw
  • Tape measure
  • File
  • Girls frilly bag
  • Girls trousers + Belt
  • Girls long sleeve top
  • Skinny dress
  • Coat hanger
  • Large bow
  • Teddy bear
  • Large Handbag
  • Moblie Phone
  • Fairy/Tinkerbell
  • Shoe

I will be adding more Pics soon so keep looking back !! :D

hi could you let katie know i sent the money through via paypal? thanks :):wave:

Back