• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Valentine Love Story

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
There was once a handsome young widower named Barley who was feeling lonely after losing his partner Dolly..
He had been a challenge to bond so his owner Hannah, called in cupid...AKA Auntie Jill!
Auntie Jill (cupid) spent last night on the sofa after introducing Barley to the very pretty Eve.....
and it paid off..as bunny-love has bloomed:D
evebarley.jpg

Eve spends lots of time grooming Barley..but stops when the camera appears.
they do make a lovely couple and should be able to go home at the weekend!
Chilling out together
evebarleya.jpg

Yay! Well done Auntie Jill/Cupid & Barley for being a good bunny!:D

What a pair of beautiful bunsters :D

Oh... my goodness... I really can't believe it!!! (not that I didn't have faith in you bonding powers of course)

If there was a fainting smilie it would have to go here

:D :D :D

Err.... lost for words...

Hannah :D

That bunnies ears seem to have mysteriously morphed from a lop into, well, not :shock:

I hope my bonding tonight goes as well :D

Hannah

I had to sleep on the sofa last night as Barley would not stop humping her and she got a bit distressed...so i gave her a few breaks..
this morning he decided to behave himself and Eve started to groom him..she now want stop!:D

Hannah

I had to sleep on the sofa last night as Barley would not stop humping her and she got a bit distressed...so i gave her a few breaks..
this morning he decided to behave himself and Eve started to groom him..she now want stop!:D

Oh, I'm sorry Jill... I don't imagine that was the most comfortable of nights! Thank you for making the effort and putting yourself out so much..

I glad he started behaving himself this morning.

I hope he will start to return the grooming favour & that their friendship grows.

Hannah

p.s. I've found words now, I'm so very grateful for all the effort you have put in here.

p.p.s. Sorry Barley stressed Eve out last night with his antics!

Last edited:
awww so sweet..they make a cute couple......
well done on the bonding. mm i know a bun with morphing ears,...so shes not the only one then!

Hi,

How are Barley & Eve getting on today?

I've been thinking about them all day, and if they are ok, if Barley's been behaving himself! Incredibly nervous!

Thanks

Hannah

Tell him from his Mummy and Grandma to stop being a bully & Eve will do him the world of good if he just lets her!

Thanks for the info and all the effort you are putting in with the bonding!

Hannah

These two are now both at my house, tucking into a large pile of hay! Eve is even more pretty than in her pictures! Lets hope Barley's bullying antics die down!

Thanks Jill for everything.

Hannha

Back