• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Runs To Order!

Ive recently contact this Ebayer regarding making a run and found he was really reasonable and very helpful. Only problem was getting it as they dont deliver.

Good luck if you go for one - all their items look well made and their feedback is all positive.

Thanks. Its ok.

Just waiting to see how much it will be...
He emailed me to see how high I wanted it...:D

That seems an amazing price for a 6ft run of that size. I can't see how you could buy the timber, screws and weld mesh for a run that size for that price. He must get his supplies very cheaply.

If I lived closer, I'd get him to make mine instead of all of the swearing that goes on when I do it myself.

Finished an attached run yesterday for my wendy house and the timber alone cost about £40.00 including enough for a roof and the weld mesh costs £26 (Wickes). I'd say go for it on the 30ft run - I wouldn't want to make one that size.

Last edited:
I could get stressed thinking about your dad putting the wendy house up!!:lol:

Only because, I know how much work it takes and nothing ever fits properly and you worry you could have done better, etc etc. Having spent two days this week making runs, I shan't be doing any more building for a few weeks. Far too stressful.

I could get stressed thinking about your dad putting the wendy house up!!:lol:

Only because, I know how much work it takes and nothing ever fits properly and you worry you could have done better, etc etc. Having spent two days this week making runs, I shan't be doing any more building for a few weeks. Far too stressful.

:lol::lol: Lol... I was in the garden while he wa doing it, and my uncle was helping... all i could hear was.. "GOD!!!" SH*T!:lol::lol::roll:

Well at least they didn't start throwing things like I did today!

But I got there in the end............
IMG_0854.jpg

Back