• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valerie loves apple....

Doncat5

Mama Doe
As in the fruit, not another bunny called apple. :lol:

"Oooh this mini 2 foot has got something really tasty"!
appleValerie001.jpg

"I dont mind if its pre chewed" :lol:
appleValerie005.jpg

"Mmmmmmmm yum"
appleValerie008.jpg

Meanwhile Comet sees an ideal opportunity for some intensive bottom sniffing!:lol::lol:
appleValerie010.jpg

"Mmmmmmmmine"
appleValerie009.jpg

aww what wonderful pics... and what a cute littel girl :D especially love the pic where she's hugging valerie

and yay comet, he's a babe :love:

Aww they are brilliant, so cute, is that your wee girl? shes beautiful, love her curls :) xx

Yes, thats Georgie, 3,..... she's my 'rabbit whisperer', shes great with the buns, especially the nervous/territorial ones, they seem drawn to her for some reason and always trust her :? .... perhaps its the smell of apple, she's always eating them. :D

Doncat, i have to say i have just put up my new pen, (the silver one in the left of your pics... Marble the little dear,jumped over and out the first morning. We're not sure if it was because my son went to get her veggie treat BEFORE he let her out for the 1/2 hr play.
Have yours ever jumped out? I havent put the net on as i have it up as rectangle rather than hexagon.

Back