• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Handyman/woman needed to help ARC

donna-arc

Mama Doe
I am getting new hutches soon and have been looking at my old ones. The top storeys are actually in quite good condition and they just need a bit of repair to the bottoms where they have been chewed.
Is there anyone near that could help us out? We would pay for any wood, wire nails etc and I'm very good at making tea!
We have more than 40 rabbits waiting to come in so more hutches would be very useful as would more fosterers (if there's anyone local interested!)

Donna have you tried the Baptist Church on Twickenham Green, they are always very helpful in getting involved or helping people out with community projects etc I am sure there must be someone in the congregation what would be suitably qualified to help out - just a thought;)

How on earth do you know about the Baptist Church on the Green when you live in Barnsley?
I will try them though! x

Hi Donna.

How close to Twickenham would someone need to live to be a foster parent.

I live 1/2 hour away J3.M3. I am also quite the handy girl but am not sure I could help with your hutches in the next few weeks as I'll have boarders here.

Helen

Hi Donna :wave:

As I can't help with fostering me and O/H would be happy to help with repairs!!! It's not far for us to come! He's preety good at repairs.
Can you get the wood??

Abbie x x

Alistair is a bit of a perfectionist, so he'd need a whole weekend to repair one hutch. He does enjoy to drink tea, though. :lol:

Sheesh, 40 bunnies on the waiting list again. Are they from many different people, or is it another "mass evacuation"?

Wow thanks everyone!
I'll go and buy the stuff today so whenever anyone can come - just let me know! I'm around most weekends. There are about 20 hutches needing work so there's plenty for everyone.

Helen - you could foster for us but would have to be able to get to our vet in Twickenham. It would be a case of taking new bunnies in and getting them ready to come to me for homing eg neutered and vaccinated. So they'd be with you for a couple of months. What do you think?

There are two fairly large groups, Gisela. But the rest are ones and twos.

Hi Donna

We can either do this weekend or next!!! Just let me know when is best for you??

Abbie x x

Ok sounds good! Sunday would be best, shall we say 12? Also not sure how to yours, could you pm or email me directions???

x x

Back