• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dodson and horrel pellets

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
anyone ever used them for their buns?

i bought a 20kg bag of rabbit pellets for my bunch for £10.50, they really like them!

£10.50?!? You were robbed!! :shock:

I feed D&H RR and its now gone up to £9.40 a bag (when you go through a bag aweek thats expensive!) so I wanted to switch to D&H pellets, I bought a sack of each and mixed 50/50. Well the rabbits would eat it, but they slowly lost all condition and dropped all the weight of their spines. I had to go back to RR :rolleyes: Trusty me to have rabbits with expensive tastes!

Anyway, I only pay about £6 a sack for D&H pellets!

was it a 20kg bag?

well even if its £4 more.....jus over £10 for 20kg of rabbit food is still good! mne have been on it for 3 weeks now and they seem to be okay, il keep an eye on them though!

plus i did get it delivered for free, so i dont mind, if i bought A & P which is cheaper the postage would have whacked it upto £11, so it didnt make a difference to me!

I've just been told theyre £4.60, or was it £6.40???? for a 20kg bag, they look very similar, but I dont think theres as good as the A&P which is about £7 for 20kg.

i think its 15% fibre and 19% protein...

my pets at home pellets were just 14 % so they are better, i cnt get allen and page really cus i dnt agree with such a high postage

mine are on the dodson and horrell rabbit plus pellets at £6 a 20kg bag never had any probs with loss of condition.:D my rabbits love them the PLUS version is different to the normal due to it having probiotic added to the food.

Back