• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Visit to SRR

Oh my, those are some seriously sweet buns! The little brown girl with a chocolatey mouth..aww! And the little dutch is such a beauty. Hope Bertie falls in love with one of them

Oh my, those are some seriously sweet buns! The little brown girl with a chocolatey mouth..aww! And the little dutch is such a beauty. Hope Bertie falls in love with one of them

Me too! I really like the little brown girl too, but as they abandoned Xbreeds, we don't know how big they'll be, and I thought maybe someone may take them all so that they can stay together as siters.

I love Dutchies, and Daisy looks so alone :( I'm such a sucker for the 'I'm lost, help me' look :lol::lol:
Still, the choice will be berties, not ours :D

Awww cute. I love Harry. :love: The otter colouring is one of my favourites.
If we had no bun at the mo, Harry would be here now, he's stunning :D

oh my!

IMGP6827%20(Medium).JPG

its not normally white buns that made me go ooooo but this time it is!

He's so beautiful. he's also very small, and we did consider, but took the advice we were given that the bond would be too risky and he could get hurt.
He has blue eyes, and the sweetest nature :D

After spending some time with all of them, however, it's Daisy that won our hearts, and I really hope she'll win berties too, but whoever (if any) he chooses, we'll love her just as much :D

Back