• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for charlie

shazbat11

Warren Scout
My Charlie boy is now at the vets awaiting his neuter today (not such a happy valentines day for him :lol: :lol:), luckily he's got his wife to keep him company and cheer him up after his op. Please could you send him some good luck and healing vibes? I hate it when I have to leave them at the vets, I cant concentrate on anything and keep clock watching. Roll on 2pm so I can check up on him (want to check now and they've only been there 20 mins :oops::lol:)

Good luck Charlie

What a nice valentines present for his wife;)

Tonight he will be home safe and well

bless,he is cute!

Jackie

Thank you everyone, pleased to report that Charlie has come through his op and is now sat looking very sorry for himself :lol:

I had also asked them to check his back teeth (earlier checks had revealed long molars) and to treat them if needed. They said that although they were still long they had decided not to do anything this time as he wasn't dealing with the GA very well so they didn't want to keep him under any longer than necassary (sp).

Hopefully I'll be able to collect him at about 5pm, can't wait :D Have already set up a pen in the living room for him for the next couple of nights, well, cant put him back out in the cold now can I? ;)

SO pleased to hear that Charlie is doing well!!!!!:D :D

I had two of my bunnies in for spaying/neutering today, and I have been a total wreck since last night.....so I can TOTALLY sympathise!!!!!:(

One plumless Charlie is now home :D

pics14feb.jpg

When I picked him up they told me that he wasn't taking breaths whilst under the GA. His colour was still nice and pink but it will be kept on his records that he has problems. Sooooo glad he's home safe.

Back