• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got my rabbit! YAY!!!

Fluffy_Whabbit

Warren Scout
I got a lovely little rabbit as a gift from my cousin! I told him that I was planning on getting a rabbit, and he started asking me a lot of questions about where to get them, what they eat,what they cost, etc. Then on the 6th of February, as I went to visit him, he said that he wanted to go and do something in town and when he returned, he had with him, a lovely little female rabbit and a huge bag of rabbit pellets! And he told me "Come and meet your new child!" I was speechless! And he walked all the way to the petstore and back again, which is quite a walk, and it was a terribly hot day! I could not stop thanking him for the lovely gift! I told him that he must help me name her, and by that evening she had a name! Tinky :D which by the way has a bit of both of me and his names in! So now I own an adorable little female rabbit! She is now 3 months old and she lives outdoors. And she is so tame!

Meet Tinky:
5194.jpeg
5195.jpeg
5196.jpeg
5197.jpeg
5198.jpeg
5199.jpeg

Last edited:
looks gorgous if she is an outdoors bun tho i would not use the chicken wire for a cage...foxes can get through it!! (use the wire squared galvanised mesh!!) :)

looks gorgous if she is an outdoors bun tho i would not use the chicken wire for a cage...foxes can get through it!! (use the wire squared galvanised mesh!!) :)

she lives in South Africa though so there probably aren't a lot of foxes around.

Are there any other kind of wild animal in the area that could possibly attack a rabbit?
Tinky is lovely! :D

Last edited:
awesome, my friend is south african :D She said rabbits just lived free in gardens where she lived :D and they were all ok

Thank you all for your lovely replies!:wave:

Where I live, there aren't foxes or other dangerous creatures near our home, that could threaten Tinky. Her living area is right outside our door and we can keep an eye on her all the time. :)

Back