• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of bunnies need new homes - anyone??!!!

lucy pepsi

Warren Scout
Lots of gorgeous bunnies are needing a new home :(:D:roll:

Spoke to the mother of the young girl i have just rescued Marley and Dexter from this evening. Explained to her the state that Dexter is actually in and how seriously the welfare issues are concerning her daughters rabbits.

Anyway. do you want the good news or the bad news first?!!! Good news is that they are leaving the daughters '''care''' asap. Bad news is that they will all need new homes :shock:

There are boys and girls. All un-neutered and un-vaccinated. Most seem to be in good health, although, as all are out together some/all of the girls may be pregnant :censored:

I will try and get more specific details on the weekend, but in the mean time, could anyone offer homes for these guys?

Great news sooz..... i can take some away on saturday but i have nowhere for them to live until they are collected - so baisically i will have to remove them as and when people can take them in :(

there are also 2 week old litters still in nests - although she isnt sure who the mums are :censored:

When might you have space? xxx

Maybe the weekend....I will let you know as soon as I do, I have a pair due in first.

there are also 2 week old litters still in nests - although she isnt sure who the mums are :censored:

When might you have space? xxx

Best not take any females until the babies are weaned if they have communal quarters then. Would it help if someone experienced came with you to suss out possible pregnancies etc?

Lots of bunnies need new homes

are you looking for rescue spaces ? we could take 4 bunnies if that helps, ive got several going this weekend if help can be given with transport then ive got room:D:D

bunnyrun that would be fantastic - where abouts are you?

sooz - if someone else could come with me it would be fantastic - i have had rabbits all my life and even bred netherland dwarfs at one point, but i have never had to deal with anything like this before so wouldnt even know where to start:roll:

bunnyrun that would be fantastic - where abouts are you?

sooz - if someone else could come with me it would be fantastic - i have had rabbits all my life and even bred netherland dwarfs at one point, but i have never had to deal with anything like this before so wouldnt even know where to start:roll:

Where abouts is this place? I am in Sheffield but dont drive :?

it is near foremark resevoir - 10ish miles from ashby de la zouch.

i would say there are at least a dozen but so difficult to say as some were hiding and the ones that werent were running around all over the place being bullied! :censored:

that isnt including the litters obviously! :?

Back