• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How could I...

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
ever let him go?

2003_0101buns0032.jpg

This is the little foster bun that is still with me (his brother went back a few weeks ago for the snip, and is back at the rescue waiting to be bonded with a girly).

He's managed to shove his way into my heart and the thought of giving him up is too hard.:(

I've been dropping the hint to the OH for the last few weeks, and today I've been sticking my bottom lip out:lol:
Think I might be making some progress....:D

my hes grown :) i soooo loved them pair and i knew youd be a failed fosterer over at least one of em :lol::lol::lol:

Lou has given him a name which means rabbit in Japanese which I can't remember (even when she tells me it every week!):oops:
Colin is what we have been calling him - he's an angel:love:

He obviously knows who he has to convince too as when hubbie comes home he rushes over to him and periscopes:D

my hes grown :) i soooo loved them pair and i knew youd be a failed fosterer over at least one of em :lol::lol::lol:

He's the smaller of the two. His brother is a good third bigger than him, and he's still as randy as hell!

When I took him back to Lou I gave him a cuddle before I went home and put him in the middle pen on the wall in the garage, wiped a tear from my eye just as he ran past me and sprayed me straight in the face:lol::lol:

I couldn't wipe my face either as my hands were filthy from mucking out and my coat was waterproof:lol::lol:

He's the smaller of the two. His brother is a good third bigger than him, and he's still as randy as hell!

When I took him back to Lou I gave him a cuddle before I went home and put him in the middle pen on the wall in the garage, wiped a tear from my eye just as he ran past me and sprayed me straight in the face:lol::lol:

I couldn't wipe my face either as my hands were filthy from mucking out and my coat was waterproof:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that bought tears......

I was thinking of trying to get him in with my girlies as that would mean I haven't got to get him a girlfriend too, but Midge is just like your Alvin - she's the one that wouldn't accept Siskin - she's a fiesty little madam.
Maybe it's a black bunny trait?:lol:?
2003_0101buns0021.jpg

Back