• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Half a bag of cheap rabbit food....eBay again!

Ask him a question about it

Like how long has the bag been open or has the rabbit picked out all the nice bits from it??:lol::lol:

Jackie x

:shock: why bother? I'd offer it to a rescue to see if any use and if not I'd dump it in my veggie bin.

£3.50 postage and packing as well crumbs
x

Just asked how long bag has been open and what other great rabbit items she/he is selling:lol::lol::lol:

Oh It is so sad.I cant believe that hutch had 5 bidders.You also know that whoever bought it probably wont have their bunny long as they are not willing to pay for a decent hutch.

Jackie x

I Hate the preloved ads that say they want a bunny and hutch for free:( I sometimes contact them giving them details of this site and giving a list of expected costs, such as vacs, speying etc.

Sue x

This is really bad, that food is going to cost more to post than its value for a full bag, and as for the hutch :censored:i would be ashamed anyone seen it in my rubbish pile never mind on ebay.
It must be awful if you get so skint you have to SELL a bag of half eaten food.:(

Just asked how long bag has been open and what other great rabbit items she/he is selling:lol::lol::lol:

The seller got back to me, apparently its been open for about 5 weeks :shock:and if I am interesred she can sell me 2 used hutches, but they need some work done on them:shock::roll:

Back