• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have a few vibes for Rory please?

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
He is taking a very long time to come round from the GA and is still not willing to move of his own accord, though he is slightly more responsive than a couple of hours ago. :(

Oh no! Sending loads of vibes. :cry: I've only just started plotting his theft on his picture thread.

If he's not on a heat pad try that. I have found extra warmth really useful for Buns slow to recover from a GA

Sending vibes for him

Janex

If he's not on a heat pad try that. I have found extra warmth really useful for Buns slow to recover from a GA

Sending vibes for him

Janex

He has been on a heatpad for hours :(

He is very wobbly, like he is drunk so he is in a small indoor cage to stop him hurting himself.

He has started to nibble food though :)

Arg, thanks!!
What has he been GA for?
And what type of GA? I think it was IV one... Gazeous recoveray are reall quick...
No other advice appart keep him warm , Hydrated...
If you can keep him with you on your breast under a wool pullover... (I am looking for an other word... arg! I can't remember! something like a quilt...)
I am sure you re doing your best!
cec

He has been neutered. He had a Domitor IM and then Torbugesic. It takes longer to come round than from Isoflurane normally but Rory has reacted badly to it..

Back