• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got to convice OH in 1 day that I need this...

kerina

Warren Scout
We haven't even discussed the possibility of having a playhouse for the buns, but I've just seen this on Ebay and it's really near me.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHILDRENS-PLA...ryZ11744QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Do you think we could split it into two halves with two outside runs for both of my boys?

I'm not promising anything though because we currently don't have the patio space for this, but if it is only a tenner than I could get it make it a project for the spring/summer?

Your thoughts please - i haven't got long till the auction ends!!!!

Kerina

It's certainly cheap enough. If you split it in half each section will be about the same size as a good sized hutch which is fine for two single rabbits. Bear in mind though if you partition it it might be hard to clean the sections as a shed only has one doorway and the whole front doesn't open like it does on a hutch. :)

I think that would make an ideal spring project! You can split it horizontally so that you walk straight into one part and have a divide through the middle (horizontal) using 38mm by38mm timber and fine aviary mesh. That way you can actually make a sectin of it open like a door so it makes it easy to clean out....
not sure if I have explained myself properly, I'm much better at diagrams!

You could have a cat flap on one side with a run for one bun and one on the other side for the other! (or front/back). You don't need to put it on a patio, just get a few paving slabs and put it on the grass.

i think if you dont get it then you would regret it,it is ideal.Or have you seen the wooden castle on ebay too also in leicestershire.only £25?

Jackie x

Last edited:
We haven't even discussed the possibility of having a playhouse for the buns, but I've just seen this on Ebay and it's really near me.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHILDRENS-PLA...ryZ11744QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Do you think we could split it into two halves with two outside runs for both of my boys?

I'm not promising anything though because we currently don't have the patio space for this, but if it is only a tenner than I could get it make it a project for the spring/summer?

Your thoughts please - i haven't got long till the auction ends!!!!

Kerina

BARGIN!! get it if he agrees or not lol :D.... we recently converted a playhouse for jimmy.... very easy and fun to do... just let your imagination go wild..... there is nothing you cant make with some ply wood and a saw.... hahaha. abit like blue peter.... lol :D

Yeh get it!! My rabbits are house rabbits but im going to have them out in the day and want to get a shed like that for the shade with a run attached.

It's lovely! I wish i could get it myself especially as Ashby is only 5 minutes away from me :lol:

It'll probably go up a bit last minute but looks good :) If you make the divider removable, and use something like lino on the floor, all you'll need to do to clean it out is put the rabbits in their runs, take the divider out and sweep/mop the floor

if its only a tenner or so buy it and then if he does say no then you can always sell it on after? or give it to a rescue or something? but im sure he will agree¬ ! good luck!

Back