• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't Be Fooled By These Faces - Caramel and Chance

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
These 2 might be doing their best to look forlorn that there food bowl is empty, however... do not be fooled. These two are dangerous criminals. Last night their mummy was daft enough to forget to roll their rug up for the night. The seen this morning was wee wee and currants on a very posh rug.....! These 2 criminals are denying the offences... however I for one shall not be fooled. I am taking them down the station for questioning later.

DSC00466.jpg

Don't say a word Prince Chancey! We will play dumb.

DSC00465.jpg

Ok Princess Carmael... I am doing my best to look starving, she hasn't filled that bowl up yet. I have one ear on her though... surely she will go to the cupboard soon?

DSC00464.jpg

Try not to worry... she'll crack..... she always does... she can't expect us to eat hay for breakfast.

Last edited:
:lol::lol: They both look starved poor loves, how could you neglect those faces?

Has Chance started, erm, behaving like a gentleman yet?

:lol::lol:

They said that they are only opportunist's and it was your own fault for not securing your property properly so they couldn't vandalise it

Back