• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sniper the Hare that isnt a Hare

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Hi guys alot of you will remember him as a tiny wee baby well now hes a straping big lad so here he is
lopsandsniper129.jpg

lopsandsniper096.jpg

lopsandsniper092.jpg

Last edited:
18th of october his birthday is havent got a calendar to work out how old he is at the moment but hes bigger than his mum now:lol:

gosh hasnt he grown loads!!!!where are the other two?have they been rehomed?god last time we saw them they were in a blue tub!bet he couldnt get his bum in there!:lol:

Nice. He reminds me of some of Sasuke's half siblings:D (Sasuke's mom is castor rex, the father of his half-sibling a black dalmatian, so a few kits became castor dalmatians:D)
(Might add that my favorites are really colored buns with white spots, but white buns with colored spots are adorable too:D)

Ah, I didn't see that thread. He's very handsome, was he from an accidental litter or something? Has he just got hare shape and rex colouring?

Hes a very very good climber he always starts at the bottom and ends up at the top of the hay stack!!!:lol:
its so easy to find him go up and there he is!:lol:

Back