• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soory to keep on but....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
My 'bonded' trio are still fighting :shock: Its Nush & daisy who have fallen out - I can't leave them out of my sight (Nush has been in kitchen while I'm at work)

What should I do? I know separating is making it harder but I can't just leave them to fight???? :?

why don't you keep Speedy and have 2 pairs like I suggested in the other post? Bit of a hassle juggling running out time when they're not all together, but it's OK once you get into a routine - better than vet bills and stasis from fighting in my opinion, and you do love Speedy :)

I would pack them off to a rescue to rebond if I were you, it could of been the attempts of bonding speedy that has upset the applecart so to speak + whilst they are away being bonded, it gives you chance to wash everywhere that speedy has been in their territory to that when they return they cannot smell him:D

Can Chloe not help hun :wave:

:shock: :shock:I've seen the glass chomper in action!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

You're welcome to bring them round here for a few days hon if you think it might help - we'll just have to tie up time off.xxx

:shock::shock: Bad nush.

maybe if you're trying a rebond at chloes you could try throwing speedy back into the mix.......that way shes got 2 buns to chase and it might confuse her.

Is there such a thing as valium for buns....if so I think she needs a dose.

:wave: Sorry things are not improving between them hun :( I would deffo take them to Chloes for a few days and as Lucy says add Speecy too. A change in housing thats neutral to them all often helps :D xx

Thanks for the replies, unfortunately a trip to Chloes would have to wait until spring as they are house buns.

As far as two pairs, Gabriel and Daisy are my original boned pair and very much in love so that would leave Nushka & Speedy.... NOT happening.

I think I'm going to work on some designs for a 'bunny muzzle' ..... bet I would make a fortune!!!! :?:lol:

If the fights are more than just a bit of chasing, then personally I would split them up and pair Nush with a male.

The damage rabbits can inflict on each other is quite scarey...one of mine nearly had her ear torn off when she accidentally got into another pairs territory :(

If the fights are more than just a bit of chasing, then personally I would split them up and pair Nush with a male.

The damage rabbits can inflict on each other is quite scarey...one of mine nearly had her ear torn off when she accidentally got into another pairs territory :(

But they were bonded for over a year :shock: Nushka just seems to have gone a bit nutty :shock::?

But they were bonded for over a year :shock: Nushka just seems to have gone a bit nutty :shock::?

:shock::shock: Have you taken Nushka to the vet recently? Maybe get them to give her full body check as Rabbits can become aggressive and grumpy when they're in pain.

really sorry its not working out. A bond on total new territory may be the answer...spring isn't that far away :)

Back