• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Russel

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Russel has got his castration booked for the 3rd so now on the look out for a lady Nethie in Scotland... I really cant wait, trying to get a rehomed one so if anyone knows of anything please let me know!! Thanks (I dont mind having her spayed if she isnt!!)

Yes I am sitting on a waiting list for anything suitable. Oh man!! So unfair... Will have to worm her the second I get her coz my boys have just had me doing that!!

Carrot is a rescue centre in Edinburgh I think. Also there is the Fife Rabbit Rescue run by a wonderful woman called Kareen. They have a good website with lots of pictures, although I know there is a dearth of girl buns at the moment. You can also check SSPCA website for photos. I got one bunny from Wick (they brought it to Inverness for me) and he is a nethie x english x lionhead. Other bun came from Dundee.

Back