• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting on Magazine?

Is the magazine a resonable size or only a few pages depending on what going on and news?

Think I will join! Plus it helps buns!

All colour glossy magazine, 45 pages long, packed full of useful stuff :D

I should get commission :D

It's a good size magazine, takes me a couple of evenings of soaking in the bath to read it :lol: I've just renewed my membership with the RWA: adult membership for a year is £17.50. HTH :D

I got my first copy and picked up some back copies at a show the other week. They are a great read - dont know why I waited so long to subscribe:)

I got my first copy and picked up some back copies at a show the other week. They are a great read - dont know why I waited so long to subscribe:)

It's ace isn't it? One of the things I really like about it is that you can easily flip through the photo pages and spot a bunny that you recognise, before realising that s(he) belongs to someone on here :lol:

I'm going to send in some pics of Frankie and Jenny one of these days (ideally when Frankie isn't in perma moult mode :roll: )

I'm sold......

*logs on to RWA site and whips out the trusty plastic* :lol:

EDIT: Ooooo look they've changed their website design, very nice! :D

if you get the latest edition look for my rosie rabbit in it in bunny of tear results:D

the magazine is great

bunnymadlisa ie from bunnycreations also does another fab rabbit magazine called bunnymad

lisa

if you get the latest edition look for my rosie rabbit in it in bunny of tear results:D

the magazine is great

bunnymadlisa ie from bunnycreations also does another fab rabbit magazine called bunnymad

lisa

Yes I love Lisa's mag, it's so well done for not being a "professional" publication... although maybe I'm biased as Bobbin appeared twice in the last one! :oops: :lol:

I joined a couple of days ago and my magazine arrived yesterday with a car sticker "Get into the habit, look after your rabbit".

I was suppossed to be having a mad day clearing out yesterday, but I put the kettle on and read the magazine cover to cover instead:lol::lol:

i love my Rabbitin on! and my OH laughs when it comes through the door :roll:

I got a diff sticker- 'a hutch is not enough' ! Will stick it in the car soon....

Yeah ive only had 2 magazines so far as only joined before xmas (was a xmas present) and the magazines are really interesting. This month's one has articles about why rabbits need hay, how you know if your rabbit is happy and Myxi as well as loads of other stuff and lots of lovely bunny photos :D I got the 'hutch is not enough' car sticker this month too :D its in my car!

I thought that photo was your Rosie.. its gorgeous :D

i love RO and always get excited when it arrives. This magazine inspired me to write my own magazine " Bunny Mad" although i try and keep it a little less serious, focus on rescue and try and include lots of the readers stories and photos. Willow warrens's Barley is on the front cover in the April issue, looking gorgeous and also has his own Bunny Mad merchendise. Also look out for many other bunnies you may recognise from RU and i'm running another competition to get your bunny on the front cover!
thanks to everyone who supports the magazine:thumb:

Back