• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit advice/help sheet!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
:wave:

I think this forum should design a help/advice sheet/s , as I would be happy to run a load off and try persuade petshops/garden centres to give to anyone who purchases a rabbit. Obviously put this forum website on their too so they can get further help and advice! I know petshops provide leaflets but you never see them giving them to people buying rabbits!

What do you think?

Was in garden centre on Saturday getting Bunnies hay and a lady purchased a rabbit for her kid and she asked the girl if the small bags that you can get of roughly 325gms of SS would last the rabbit for 2 weeks, the girl just looked at her to scared to say no so I piped up and cramed a load of info down her throat as quick as I could! The lady buying the rabbit said thankyou but in a sarcastic, b****r off way!

Last edited:
There are a load of FAQs at the top of the forum covering a variety of subjects and the RWAF website hosts a selection of PDF leaflets which can be downloaded and printed.

Back