• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are Great!!

Ab & Stu

Alpha Buck
I was feeling so rubbish earlier :( What with all thats happening with Lottie and hating my job.
I got home let the buns out and they've cheered me up it's almost as if they know! It cheers me up so much watching them binkying round the house. And Stu hopping round and round the toilet a game he never tires of!!!:rolleyes:

Buns are just great!!! So here's to all the bun on the forum!!!

x x

Me too, when Im at school and I am bored out of my mind, or if I am having a really rubbish day, I think of my buns and they make me feel millions of times better...

They are the best arent they :D I always feel better when im having a bad day at work if I think about my buns, or look at the photos I keep in my desk :oops: :lol:

i really look forward to coming home... its more than just yaaay works finished now its whoooooop i get to see my bunnies again :oops:

They're just such funny little things! I mean who'd of though hopping round and round the toilet (i can assure you it very clean, he's not telling me to clean it promise) would be so entertaining! Ebony would too but she can quite fit!! :lol:

They are the best arent they :D I always feel better when im having a bad day at work if I think about my buns, or look at the photos I keep in my desk :oops: :lol:

I have a pic of my two, as my wallpaper on my mobile... I go to the toilet at school, just to ahve a look at them...
:oops:

I have a pic of my two, as my wallpaper on my mobile... I go to the toilet at school, just to ahve a look at them...
:oops:

:lol: Ive got my boys on my phone, my girls in the map holder in my car and a pic of each of them at work :oops: :lol: Hidden in my desk though, people already think im a bit obsessed :lol:

I work with mostly guys and they sooo don't understand. They think I'm totally mad :rolleyes: If they just spent an hour in the company of my two buns I bet they'd change their minds!

Back