• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy gotcha day

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
My very special boy :love:

Its actually tomorrow but I wont be on to do this tomorrow because im helping someone move house tomorrow after work, but Beau will get all his attention in the morning because I will get up extra early to celebrate with him :oops: :lol:

I cant believe its one whole year since I collected my little guy, I fell in love with him the minute I saw him and picked him in seconds just because I wanted to get him to the vet but I love him even more now :lol:

You have all seen these before but anyway

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

He was so unsteady on his feet up until last summer and used to crawl rather than hop but has done really well and hops just like the rest of my buns now, I am soooooo proud of him :love:

Thanks guys :D I said to my mum guess what tomorrow is in a really happy voice and she was like what one of the rabbits birthdays :? :shock: :lol:

You've just made me check, Sillyrabbit! Three years ago today we started our Rabbit Odyssey by collecting Nellie and Poppet from our local RSPCA! New thread coming up...

Congratulations by the way :oops:!

Neil

You've just made me check, Sillyrabbit! Three years ago today we started our Rabbit Odyssey by collecting Nellie and Poppet from our local RSPCA! New thread coming up...

Congratulations by the way :oops:!

Neil

:lol::lol::lol:

Well I could have done this today really, had to cancel driving furniture around the island coz my rats arent well :cry:

Beau says thank you all ;) x

Back