• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

8 years now...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I just realised I have been keeping rabbits for 8 years now :shock: I can't belive it's that long since I lost my lovely girl, Hazel Hazel was my first EVER bunny, she was found in a field with a leg ring, we took her to the vets who removed the ring and estimated her age of about 6 years old, we put posters up in the shops and papers but no one claimed her so we kept her, and I have never forgotten her XxX
:love:

Awww... Was she a wild bunny? Or a bunny that had got lost???

I bet it seems like an eternity since your first bun... When I think of when I got Drake and Josh, it seems like I have had them for years, when I have only had them for 7 months !:rolleyes:

Yeah, she was an ex-breeding rabbits. She ahd either been set free or escaped. She was very lucky, my neighbour ( who hunts animals :evil: ) nearly shot her but then, thankfully he noticed the ring on her leg :)

I've had buns 14 years :shock:

Some days it feels like forever and others it feels like no time at all :?

To think of all those that have been and gone :shock::cry:

Just counted up and so far its come to 22 :shock:

Last edited:
Back