• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really chuffed :)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
ive been a bit concerned that Alvins poops are too small since i got pearl, hers are huge and perfect... Alvin had an almost standstill on Sunday, he was still eating a tiny amount but nothing was coming out.... he has had some tiny tiny tiny hard dark poos but today is back to his normal but small ones..... while i should have been working i found an old forum thread from yahoo i think with pictures and a proper description of what poops should be like and im so chuffed cus with a little improvment Alvins (gotta figure out how to force feed hay lol) are as they should be whoooop whoooop whoooop... i have a feeling hes gonna be one of them prone to stasis bunnys tho cus this is the 2nd scare ive had since november...... im turning into a poo stalker :oops::oops:

before peeps say too much veg, it was before veg he got ill this time :?: hes never drunk huge amounts of water neither

oooh can we have a link to these pictures of poo? :D:D

My hosuemates think I'm weird cos Im always peering into the buns litter trays and saying "lovely poos, well done!"

have you tried him on different types of hay?

his poops are perfect today, they squish really lovely, still small amounts of hair getting thro, but grooming has now turned into beat up and grunt at the brush for half hour :lol::lol::lol::lol:

btw i have washed my hands ;)

Does anyone else find they have rabbits on different foods? Lexie and Cassius wont eat A&P but love Excel even though its my least favourite pellets :roll:

nope i changed alvin onto A&P before i got pearl but he really wouldnt take to them, so Lou said it was ok to feed SS, they both on SS right now... altho im sure alvin would prefer 24hrs veg :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back