• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

leeds to Hoyland , Barnsley

Whereabouts in Leeds Angie? We go to Halifax to Steves mums each week so could possibly pick up on our way back through. We are going Friday this week, or I think it will be Wednesday or Thursday the following week, but we definitely go each week.

Angie, have been in touch with the person and should be picking up on Wednesday, just working out a convenient time with them :thumbs up

Hi Angie

All arranged to pick up around 9.30 -10pm which would mean probably to you at 10.30 - 11pm. If that is too late we can keep him here overnight and pop over Thursday - let me know whats better for you.

not too late for me ....so whatever is best for you ;)

hope i dont forget and go to bed ...:shock: ill pm you my moblie number so you can txt me as you set off back....will give me time to get back up if i have :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: oki doki will text you once I've picked up and on way back - I promise not to laugh at the curlers:lol::lol:

thank you so much for delivering him for me ....we have some piccies ...will pop them on stories and photos when i get time :?

Angie :D

Back