• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello to you all!

josette

Warren Scout
Hi!
I'm so sorry for waiting so long before introducing myself, but these lats weeks have been really booked! Thanks to tamsin who help me to activate my account i accidently blocked!
I'm cecile, arrived from in bristol france one month ago (sorry for my english!) . I am 31 and I come here for two main reasons:
- I have two bunnies,
- I used to act as volunteer, and more often as an hoster family in france for rabbit help fundation.
I fact I am simply in love with rabbits, since I met my first one bunny love, buzuk, who left at the age of 7, more than a year from now on, for the bunny heaven...
Now me and my patner happyly live with a neutered couple of ear haired things, named Shiro (the female) and Firmin (you guess surely that he is the male!). We don't know exactly their ages, as I adopt them both, separetly, but we think in an average of 4-5 years old now.
Till our moving from france my mother babysit them in britany, letting us time to find somewhere to live, and we plan to pick them from france at the beginning of march. I miss them so much... two months without them running, jumping everywhere! They are insider rabbit, they never went outside as we haven't a secured garden till now!
I think I said enough for now, but I have several questions concerning bunny insurance and bunny vets in bristol! I'll try to foind out the right place in this forum to ask them.

Hi, thanks!
here a small photo of my two rascals!
I am shamed because the only pic i got here is from there buts! The server with all the photos is still not installed...

The left on is firmin, the right one is shiro!

welcome

Welcome to the forum i am new too, the people on here are very kind and helpfull. Anything you need to know you will find on here :wave:

Just wanted to say your English is actually excellent, and i hope youre enjoying Bristol:) We live in Gloucestershire not too far away. I lived in France for 2 years, in Brittany and Paris. Ahh, it was beautiful

And those are some cute bunny butts:)

I understand how youre feeling, i hate leaving our bunnies even for a day! I hope they find the journey ok

:wave:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! :wave: I may have to interrogate you about France sometime as my partner is keen to move there at some stage. :)

thank you for the welcome, my french and the monster's buts!!
I'll see my bunnies next week end, and only bring them here in less than 3 weeks...
I am native from brittany (easier for me to get familiar with the weather than my southern colleagues!) and in fact, after 2 years in toulouse, i'm so happy to find back the beautifull weather of the ocean shore! Earing the sea birds every morning, that's paradise!
Cec

Back