• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free/Reduced Vaccinations

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
In RO mag they gave this site to check out as its offering free/reduced vaccinations, money off pancaur and free health checks etc. Even a free follow up booster vac in 6 months!:D

http://www.vaccinationmonth.co.uk/voucher.php

I've never used this before - has anyone any experience of it? Any good? How much do they usually charge?

It looks like its only for primary vaccinations for dogs and cats over 18mths not vaccs for at least 18 months, 9 months for rabbits.... no good for anyone who regularly vaccs (dogs, cats) which is a shame.

Last edited:
My vets is on there and my 2 are due for there vac's, I doing to give my vets a call tomorrow and see how much i get off:D

mine r due 4 their boosters of myxi in 3 weeks....but their last was 6 months ago...dus this mean i cnt use the voucher?

Well it says you must not have vacc'd them for 9 months so I guess not. I guess if you book your appt for the end of March it will have been 8 months then they might consider it. Ask them when you call. In London my vet tells me only to vacc once a year so I'll be able to use it.

well..... a diff vet vaccinated my rabbits....so if i said it HAD been 9 months when it had infact been eight....would i be doing the bunnies any harm? cus they wudnt know

Anyone know how much cheaper the rabbit vaccs are? I think 50p off Panacur is a bit mean, it'll cost me more than that to get there.:lol:

I'm surprised to see my local vets are involved. They aren't my first choice for rabbit care usually but they are good for the cats. I have just adopted a new bun who will need vaccinating so I will have to call and see what the deal is. Thanks for pointing this out :wave:

The voucher is not terribly clear if there is a discount off the March vaccination. I read it as for giving the booster free in September.

Am disappointed that those vaccinated less than 9 months ago are discriminated against as I live in a 'high risk' area and would want our bunnies vaccinating every 6 months.

My vet is not one of the listed participants so am wondering if it is OK to go to another vets. Will there not be an issue with being registered elsewhere?

For me, this offer is not greatly of use so am very disappointed. :(

Vanessa xx

I think its aimed at those who don't vaccinate regularly to incourage them to start doing so. I know this doesn't help most here but at least it may encourage others.

Neither of my vets are taking part :roll: :(

Not that it will be of any use to me personally but I know a couple of rabbits I could borrow for the day and get done :oops:

I printed off vouchers for this for three of mine... because it says the rabbit must be at least 9 months old, and only three of mine are. My vets were very against me getting mine vaccinated against myxi at 6 monthly intervals, so I'll use the voucher to get this done this year... But my vets, on the 'find a vet' bit, has a silver symbol? Um, that isn't in the key so I don't know what it means... ^^;

May be able to use it for Cassius as his ex-owner never vaccs him and Lexie if her Pasteurella is under control. I also read it as normal charge for the first vacc and free for the second one.

Back